Our customers and fans are our number one priority. Everything we do is focused on providing exceptional customer service and an excellent user-experience. We do our very best to ensure your privacy.
The information you share with Fireball Camaro allows us to provide the products, services and information you need and want while giving you the very best shopping experience.
SECTION 1 – WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect two types of information: (1) information you provide us and (2) information we receive from others. Information we receive from you includes information you share with us, such as when you create an account or signup for a newsletter, as well as information you provide us through technology, such as through a cookie placed on your computer when you visit our websites. We also receive information from other sources to help us supplement our records, improve the personalization of our service to you, and detect fraud. Our goal is to limit the information we collect to the information needed to support our business and customer service.
We collect information to deliver the products, services and information you request and to help improve your shopping experience. We collect information from you in a variety of ways when you interact with our website and digital properties.
Information We Receive From You
You share information with us in various ways in our stores and online. For example, you share information when you:
- Make complete a transaction with us;
- Create an account on our websites;
- Request customer service or contact us;
- Post a review or comment on one of our social media pages, or post a rating, review or other user-generated content on our website; and
- Participate in a contest, sweepstake, promotion, or survey.
When you engage in these activities, you may share different types of personal information with us, such as your name, email address, physical or postal address, phone number and date of birth.
You also provide us information through technology, and some of this information may be linked to you personally. This information helps our websites and mobile services work correctly and supports our customer marketing and analytics efforts – our work to understand our customers’ needs and provide information about our products and services. Here are some examples:
- Device Information: We collect technical information when you visit our websites or use our mobile applications or services. This includes information such as Internet Protocol (IP) address, the type of mobile device you use, your device operating system and browser type, a unique device identifier, the address of a referring websites, the path you take through our websites, and other information about your session on our websites. This helps us improve our website to provide you with the best experience possible based on your device.
- Browsing Information: We use technologies such as cookies and mobile device identifiers to collect information about the use of our websites and mobile services. Cookies allow us to provide you relevant information as you use or return to our sites. Web beacons allow us to know if a certain page was visited, an email was opened, or if ad banners on our websites and other sites were effective. We use these tools to improve your shopping experience and interactions with Fireball Camaro’s brand.
- Location Information: We may collect information about your location when your device is set to provide location information. We may use location information to help prospective customers find the nearest Fireball Camaro dealer or inform you about events in your area.
SECTION 2 – WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 3 – CONSENT
- How do you get my consent? When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
- How do I withdraw my consent? If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at email@example.com or mailing us at: Fireball Camaro 5600 N. May Ave., Oklahoma City, OK, 73112, United States
SECTION 4 – DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 5 – INFORMATION STORAGE
Our store is hosted on WP Engine, we use Woocommerce as the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through WP Engine and Woocommerce’s data storage, databases and the general applications. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
- Payment: We utilize Stripe as a direct payment gateway for you to complete your purchase. We do not store or handle your credit card or Apple Pay information. Your payment information is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Strip encrypts all credit card numbers on disk with AES-256. Decryption keys are stored on separate machines. None of Stripe’s internal servers and daemons are able to obtain plaintext card numbers; instead, they can just request that cards be sent to a service provider on a static whitelist. Stripe’s infrastructure for storing, decrypting, and transmitting card numbers runs in separate hosting infrastructure, and doesn’t share any credentials with Stripe’s primary services (API, website, etc.).
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
SECTION 6 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics – Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- “Do Not Track” Signals
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
- Links – When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
Advertising – We may use third-party Service Providers to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain our Service.
- Google AdWords – Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads.
Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy
- Facebook- Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc. You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950
To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance.
You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the
Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ , the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
SECTION 7 – SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 8 – AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your jurisdiction, or that you are the age of majority in your jurisdiction and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
SECTION 9 – RETENTION OF DATA
Fireball Camaro will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
SECTION 10 – YOUR RIGHTS
Fireball Camaro aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
Whenever made possible, you can update your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to change your Personal Data, please contact us to make the required changes.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the right:
· To access and receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you
· To modify or delete any Personal Data held about you that is inaccurate
· To request the deletion of Personal Data held about you
You have the right to data portability for the information you provide to Fireball Camaro. You can request to obtain a copy of your Personal Data in a commonly used electronic format so that you can manage and move it.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at:
Re: Privacy Compliance
5600 N. May Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK, 73112, United States